THIRD PARTY BLOG PROMOTIONS : OFFICIAL RULES
Date of Last Revision: July 7, 2011
From time to time the third party websites listed here (each an “Administrator” and each such third party website an “Administrator’s Site”) may administer periodic promotions (each, a “Promotion”) on behalf of Citrus Lane, Inc. (the “Promotion Sponsor”). Each Promotion will be subject to and governed by these Official Rules and any additional specific terms and conditions as set forth on any specific Administrator’s Site, which terms and conditions are incorporated herein by reference. Each Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on the date set forth on the Administrator’s Site (the “Promotion Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on the date set forth on the Administrator’s Site (the “Promotion End Date”) (each such period referred to herein as the “Promotion Period”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. An entry to a Promotion may be submitted by following the instructions at the applicable Administrator’s Site or by leaving a comment on the Administrator’s Site (any comment will do). Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Promotion Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the Promotion End Date. Mechanically reproduced entries not accepted. All entries become the property of the Promotion Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. PRIZE: The prize descriptions, the total approximate retail value of each and all prizes and the number of winners to be selected for each Promotion will be determined by the Promotion Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and will be set forth on the applicable Administrator’s Site. Odds of winning a Promotion is affected by the number of eligible entries received by the applicable Promotion End Date. Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Promotion Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification. Taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Each Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules and the additional specific terms and conditions set forth on the application Administrator’s Site, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promotion Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Promotion. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Promotion Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, administrators and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Following each Promotion End Date, the Administrator of the applicable Administrator’s Site will select the winner(s) based on the specific criteria outlined on the applicable Administrator’s Site, on or about the date set forth on the Administrator’s Site. Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received by the Promotion End Date. Winners will be notified by the Promotion Sponsor by mail, telephone or email using the information provided on the official entry form, within 30 days of the selection by the Administrator. In the event the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable an alternate winner may be selected. The Promotion Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Promotion Sponsor its respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, administrators and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promotion Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Promotion Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that proper administration of the Promotion is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Promotion Sponsor will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Promotion, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Promotion shall be governed by California law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Promotion and that venue shall be only in San Francisco, California.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the Promotion winner(s) after the Promotion End Date, please visit the applicable Administrator’s Site. The winners list for a particular Promotion will be available for 90 days from the Promotion End Date.
7. PROMOTION SPONSOR:
Citrus Lane, Inc.
211 S.Whisman Rd. Ste B
Mountain View, CA 94041-1535
8. NOTICE: The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Promotion in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
9. Copyright © 2011 Citrus Lane, Inc. All rights reserved. Citrus Lane, Inc. and the associated logo are trademarks of Citrus Lane, Inc. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.